Pivot is currently searching for a skilled fabricator. Qualified applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be a certified welder or be willing to become certified. 90% of all welding done at Pivot is TIG work.
- Have knowledge and experience with typical shop equipment. Bandsaw, disc sander, milling machine, etc…
- Machining experience a plus.
- Experience producing finished metals. This includes sanding welds until they disappear, filing corners to get the most crisp transition possible, prepping the metal for blackening, etc…
- Must be detail oriented. Many projects are quite complex and require unique solutions along with precision execution.
Resumes received will be kept on file for future reference unless requested to do otherwise. Feel free to email or fax a résumé to us at any time. Please, make sure to include detailed job history and list skills relevant to the position you would be applying for.