Our range of finish can vary greatly. We build everything from small brackets that get buried in a wall to entry doors that are both beautiful and functional. Below is our scale from one to five. Bid prices will increase or decrease depending on finish choice and build requirements.
- No finish. No work done after fabrication. All cut marks from tools will be left in the metal. All welds visible. Ideal for buried brackets or rough industrial furniture.
- Light finish. Cut marks from tools removed. Welds visible. Great for light structural jobs that are visible.
- Standard finish. All visible welds removed, all cut marks from tools sanded out. Material characteristics will be left in the metal (mill marks, small imperfections). Our typical matte finish.
- Fine. Same as standard except any material imperfections removed or rejected.
- Superfine. Mirror polished, plated, or grained. All corners crisp. All visible welds removed.
Visit the finish library for color examples.